Monday 25 January 2010

Journal Entry 3

 Monday

I had a tutorial with Graham today and I had some good feed back about my work, but he did mention about the characters not having much difference in construction between them. I finished the final design of Mayor Lui and the Colour Character Line up.

Tuesday

I had a tutorial with Nicky today and she said roughly the same things as what Graham said.
I hope I do have time change slight things about the characters shape, if I have time.

Wednesday

Concept Design today but not much done today due to being sick.

Thursday

I spent today writing my bussiness report and did,nt have time to draw or design anything today.
And a tutorial with Matt in the afternoon.

Friday

Today I have been drawing some concept designs of the harbor and wrote some more of my bussiness report.

No comments:

Post a Comment